Marsh are currently looking to recruit an experienced Enterprise Team Manager within their team in Bristol.
The Enterprise Team Manager will lead a team of professional level employees across multiple levels in Account Management/Broking; new business &/or renewals. They will maximise team and account profitability and oversees performance management for supervised colleagues whilst supporting the wider teams objectives and goals
- Conducts, mentors and oversees performance management for a small to medium sized group, coordinates workload of team members and ensures team is appropriately staffed to meet client needs.
- Monitors the preparation, management, implementation and achievement of business plans and goals.
- Helps maximise team and account profitability through the implementation of efficient and effective work practices, adequate client billing and sensible expense control.
- Strengthens effective long term relationships with key client decision makers and stays abreast of key changes within the client’s organisation.
- Lead, plan and implement clear and effective new business &/or renewal and broking strategies, ensuring performance meets set targets.
- Engender a positive and tenacious client retention and development focus amongst team members through regular communication of client status and retention issues.
- Recognise and capitalise upon revenue generation, growth and other opportunities by actively developing additional business from existing portfolio and other sources in line with budget targets.
- Ensure adherence to the business procedures and processes including focus on facilitating best practice.
- Work alongside piers to ensure that a superior service and client experience is provided at all times, providing regular feedback on the team’s development, issues & identifying training needs where required.
- Provide technical support to team members and across the wider department.
Skills & Experience
- Experience managing Client and Stakeholder relationships
- Expert knowledge of operational processes and systems
- Extensive Market & insurance product knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of compliance and Operational Risk
- Experience of People Management
- Proficient in operational improvement processes
- Excellent IT skills including knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability in providing excellent customer service
- Skilled in understanding and prioritising conflicting needs and able to meet deadlines effectively
- Problem solving skills: able to challenge barriers and seek to solve problems effectively
- Strong literacy, numeracy, administration and organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Professional and flexible work ethic
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps our clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices.
Marsh offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.