We have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Assistant in our office in Chipping Sodbury. We require the successful candidate to work within the Fiduciary Operations Team, looking after the reconciliation of Insurer Statements. This is a Fixed Term Contract opportunity that may have an option to go permanent.
- Reconcile insurer statements and raise payments to insurers to agreed deadlines
- Investigate disputes over premiums when reconciling insurer statements by raising queries with relevant parties
- Work on ad-hoc tasks within the team which may include supporting the production of reports and management information and assisting with statutory and client money audits.
- Assist with initiatives to improve the accuracy of reconciliations and reporting
Skills & Experience
- Excellent numerical skills, this role requires a real aptitude and comfort working with numbers
- Team player, happy to work in a busy environment
- Excel knowledge would be advantageous but training can be provided
- Excellent attention to detail
We may be able to consider flexible working and part-time options where necessary.
Jelf is a specialist broker providing Commercial/Corporate insurance to small, medium and large sized businesses, with insurance policies provided by some of the best known insurers in the industry.
Jelf offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.