Global Benefits Management (GBM) allows multinational organisations to manage their insured employee benefits around the world more effectively. Mercer Marsh Benefits"EURTM (MMB) global GBM solution delivers everything clients need when it comes to local broking renewals, global coordination, technology, governance and consulting advice.
The purpose of the Project Manager role is to provide implementation, ongoing, and renewal operational support to internal and external parties by serving as a GBM subject matter expert (SME). This role is to be based in London, UK.
Responsibilities include executing project management and process development tasks as part of an operational support team. Expectations include proactively assessing business and client needs to develop solutions and operational best practices. GBM Project Managers are responsible for executing general global benefits coordination tasks to include, but not limited to:
- Support implementation of GBM solution for global clients ensuring key insurance renewal activities are completed and internal / external parties are aligned
- Ensure GBM Rules of the Road (overarching governance framework) are adhered to by local brokers
- Provide renewal directions / compile project timelines
- Outline data / reporting expectations
- Peer review and send deliverables to client
- Support training for local broking teams
- Support sales opportunity pursuits as required
In order to be successful in this role we expect all applicants to have:
- Knowledge of and experience in global and/or regional insured employee benefits
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple multi-stream projects simultaneously
- Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience in process building, best practices and/or efficiency projects
- Strong oral and written communication & presentation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work within a global team environment
- Strong self-starter, fast learner, quality conscious, committed to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong teamwork skills combined with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Language skills are a plus and highly desired, but not required.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We"EURTMre in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees "EUR" whether we"EURTMre designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people"EURTMs current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer.
For more than 70 years, we"EURTMve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.