Mercer"EURTMs Multinational Client Group (MCG) advises and services the largest, most complex multinational clients and provides a superior consulting experience across all of Mercer"EURTMs capabilities.
At Mercer, we recognize that our client managers are critical in broadening client relationships, with the unique power to generate disproportionate profitable growth and accelerate the firm"EURTMs strategy, with an eye toward elevating Mercer"EURTMs brand, market share and profitable revenue.
As a Global Client Manager, you will own some of the most important client relationships at Mercer, engaging the most intellectually challenging and stimulating work in the firm and gain highly diverse experience that will accelerate your professional growth.
- Responsible for global relationships between UK based Multinational Corporations (MNC) and Mercer across all lines of business: Health, Wealth and Career
- Accelerate global revenue growth by agreed target with designated Clients
- Build and manage Client relationships with key buyers and influencers including C-suite
- Develop and execute global Client growth plans and global relationship strategies
- Establish global strategy and governance with designated Clients
- Dedicated MNC Client leader who builds trust and successful Mercer global Client teams
- Manage and motivate designated Mercer global Client teams to deliver projects/results (lead and contribute to global RFPs, project implementation and ongoing delivery)
- Profound knowledge of at least one of Mercer's Lines of Business offerings (Health, Wealth, Career)
- 7-10 years of experience at senior level within a client relationship management role, consulting companies or insurance networks with a strong sales focus
- Proven sales ability
- Willingness for business travel
- Strategic thinking
- Strong networking skills (both internally and externally with clients)
- Readiness of mind and eagerness to be involved in the details of Mercer offerings within all Lines of Business
- Gravitas to engage with senior leaders
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We"EURTMre in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees "EUR" whether we"EURTMre designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people"EURTMs current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we"EURTMve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Mercer recognizes the need to balance work and personal commitment. At Mercer we believe all roles can flex. Please speak to us about all available working options