With offices around the world, Guy Carpenter’s Client Support Services (CSS) organization is responsible for technical processing of premium and claims, collection and settlement of fiduciary balances, contentious claim resolution and other consultative reinsurance services on behalf of our clients and markets. This global leadership role requires the oversight and continuous improvement of existing operations as well as integration of new technologies, tools and capabilities that are altering what Guy Carpenter provides for its clients.
- Setting and driving current and future global strategy and tactics for 750+ person global CSS team in line with Guy Carpenter’s overall growth and client stewardship strategies.
- Leading and driving operational excellence, including process design and optimization, as well as leverage of appropriate KPIs.
- Promoting continued digital transformation with laser focus on ability to develop and use new and additional capabilities and insight
- Maintaining a sense of urgency across all facets of organization
- Ensuring global cohesion, reflecting local nuances as required
- Promoting continued colleague development
- Focusing on end-user satisfaction across all internal and external stakeholders
- Building high performing teams, inclusive of ability to recognize the changing client and workforce needs
- Representing Guy Carpenter as an industry thought leader
- Recommending and managing global CSS operating budget
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required, Master’s degree preferred
- 15+ years of operations experience; minimum of 10 years of managerial experience.
- Demonstrated ability to drive innovation and lead strategically
- Flawless problem-solving skills, clear structure and self-organization
- Exceptional communication skills
Guy Carpenter & Company, LLC, a leading global risk and reinsurance specialist, has over a 90-year history of providing integrated solutions to the (re)insurance industry. With over 2,300 professionals in more than 50 offices around the world, Guy Carpenter delivers a powerful combination of broking expertise, strategic advisory services and industry-leading analytics to help our clients achieve profitable growth. As our clients’ most trusted and valuable
reinsurance broker and strategic advisor, we leverage our intellectual capital to anticipate and solve for a range of emerging strategic business challenges and opportunities. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.guycarpenter.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GuyCarpenter
Guy Carpenter & Company, LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.