As the Global Communications Leader for Mercer Services, you will partner with the Mercer Services Chief Operating Officer (COO) and direct leadership team to be the strategic advisor in the communications space, advising on and building communications strategies to support Mercer Services business strategy and priorities. You"EURTMll establish and lead the execution of a comprehensive communications strategy for Mercer Services.
Mercer Services has over 8,000 employees across the globe and serves as a centralized group encompassing Global Technology, Global Shared Services, Service Delivery, and Mercer"EURTMs Transformation Center of Excellence. As the Global Communications Leader, you"EURTMll be responsible for working with leadership across all of these functional areas to establish both a holistic communications strategy for Mercer Services overall as well as communication strategies that are aligned with the goals and plans of each functional area. These communication strategies will need to both support the execution and realization of Mercer Services priorities and goals and be designed to drive awareness and understanding of the role and impact of Mercer Services to the broader Mercer organization.
A key component of this role is focused on leading change communication strategies aligned with Mercer Services"EURTM transformation agenda. Working directly with Mercer Services COO and transformation leaders, you"EURTMll need to be highly skilled in strategic change management and adept in shaping leading practice change communications strategies to support transformation efforts.
If you"EURTMve got a successful track record in developing and delivering communication strategies that make an impact, creating the communication for change management, then submit your resume and let"EURTMs talk about your success in the following qualifications for the position.
- Share your success developing and implementing a proactive, integrated, and comprehensive internal and executive communications strategy that engages and informs colleagues on organization"EURTMs strategic business priorities.
- Describe how you"EURTMve been able to drive effective internal colleague communications by working with the executive leadership team to understand key strategies and business plans.
- Share how you"EURTMve been able to provide advice, counsel, and hands-on support to senior executives regarding effective colleague communications strategies, including video messages, blog posts, social media, small group forums, and other digital platforms.
- Share how you"EURTMve been able to support executive internal communications and manage alignment with organizational priorities, including quarterly themes, events, talking points and colleague feedback programs.
- Detail how you"EURTMve maintained a master calendar of colleague communication activities, providing counsel on timing of important announcements. Align with overall Mercer Global Communications calendar and governance process.
- Describe how you"EURTMve developed proactive internal communication plans for key corporate and thought leadership initiatives.
- Share how you ensure style standards for various internal communications are consistent, while adhering to the broader standards within Mercer and MMC.
- Detail how you"EURTMve monitored and improved metrics and processes to measure the effectiveness of internal communications & colleague engagement initiatives.
- Share when you"EURTMve been able to act as a trusted and influential advisor and counselor to C-suite executives, and to cultivate meaningful relationships with senior leaders and individuals of influence.
- Demonstrate your expertise in storytelling and in developing compelling and segmented narratives for internal stakeholders.
- Share your successes implementing and managing communications technologies, including social intranets and content management systems.
- Detail your hands-on experience with emerging employee engagement approaches, in particular digital and mobile capabilities
- Describe when you"EURTMve able to produce high quality, high volume deliverables in a dynamic environment.
- Share your successes with strategic planning and project management with a global team in multiple locations; multi-cultural competencies and lead the work in a virtual environment
This role could located in our NYC or London office. The individual would need to have proper work authorization for the respective country.
Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer"EURTMs more than 22,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With more than 60,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment.Marsh & McLennan Companies aEUREURis also the parent company of Marsh,which advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions; Guy Carpenter, which develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities; andaEUREUROliver Wyman, whichaEUREURserves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visitaEUREURwww.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.For more information about our company, please visit us at:http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
#IABC #ChangeCommunicationStrategy #InternalCommunication #HRCommunication #ChangeManagment #IOIC #Communication #EmployeeEngagement #InternalComms #HRComms #EmployerBrand #CorporateComms #EB #EBComms #EmployeeAdvocacy #HRChange