An excellent opportunity as an HR & Payroll Administrator has arisen within the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) HR Shared Services/Payroll Team on an FTC basis and based from our Tower Hill office. As an HR & Payroll Administrator you will be the first line of support for our employees and their payroll queries along with any ad-hoc tasks from the HR Shared Services/Payroll Team Leader.
Duties will entail the following:
- Managing the day to day transactional execution of employee payroll queries; you will review, analyse and applies company policies to determine a resolution whilst partnering with relevant internal departments and 3rd Party Vendors for a seamless delivery.
- You will analyse queries; determine errors/corrections ensuring the specific MMC Operating Company"EURTMs specific policies are reviewed in order to make appropriate updates/corrections whilst also partnering with appropriate departments to resolve.
- Provides timely and accurate communications to colleagues, managers, HR Business Partners/Generalist and peers.
- Provide employee data/history from the HR Management System for all government and statutory requests.
- Verify and ensure that the appropriate approvals are obtained for monetary transactions and review colleagues"EURTM transactions for accuracy.
- Reviews documentations for program related payments to ensure disbursements are in compliance with company policy/regulations and laws.
Skills and attributes required for the role:
- A confident individual who has previous experience within administration or customer service, within an HR or payroll team would be highly desirable.
- Highly organised, a team player, a great communicator and carry a genuine interest in offering a 5* customer service experience.
- Confident in dealing with varying levels of internal stakeholders with the ability to manage expectations.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office applications (excel, word, outlook).
- Experience of using Workday would be highly desirable.
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.