Are you a strong HR Operations Team Lead? Someone with experience of dealing with 3rd party vendors, ability to handle escalations and work/manage/collaborate with teams in different locations across the UK and globally? Then we would love to hear from you.
What can you expect?
This position within the Marsh & McLennan Companies HR Shared Service Team will responsible for providing and ensuring the delivery of high quality HR operational services providing advice, feedback and recommendations for improving delivery of services to the Marsh & McLennan Companies HR Shared Services Organisation.
This role reports into HRSS Delivery Leader.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with the HRSS Payroll team leads, offshore Tier 1 support and WFA teams, the Op-Co HR Leaders and business leaders, the broader HR community, the respective Centre of Expertise (COE) teams and other key functional stakeholders.
- Acting as the liaison between the Op-Co and HRSS to deliver all data integrity/improvement initiatives; Shares HRSS best practices and learning with Op-Co HR Leaders, local and global teams.
- Reinforcing the alignment of processes and behaviours across Op-Co HR teams in support of the HRSS strategy and goals. Drives toward reducing Op-Co differences and insuring consistency across Op-Cos in the region.
- Conducting research on complex issues and provide timely, accurate resolution, which may include contacting internal support groups and 3rd party vendors, following up via an outbound call or email to the colleague, adhering to established SLA’s by utilising our Case Management tool which is supported by Knowledgebase.
- Utilising available resources (service centre tools, knowledge system and other company procedures and process materials) to document all inquiries/interactions with colleagues and other internal/third party participants, monitors colleague requests, and researches/identifies required information to resolve colleague inquiries and forwards inquiries to the appropriate group for resolution as necessary.
- Driving process improvement initiatives.
- Mentoring new associates and teammates on updates and processes and is available for team questions.
- Managing escalations from internal stakeholders and handles relationships with 3rd party vendors.
- Researching complex issues and provide timely, accurate resolution, which may include contacting internal support groups and 3rd party vendors, following up via an outbound call or email to the colleague, adhering to established SLA’s by utilising our Case Management tool which is supported by Knowledgebase.
- Creating, documenting, and routing open cases/calls appropriately in accordance to the standard operating procedures for additional follow up or escalation.
- Creating new articles for Knowledgebase and maintains by creating/updating content to help representatives handle/navigate on topics relating to customer inquiries.
- Monitoring calls, transactions and case management for Quality Assurance.
Experience we'd like you to have:
- Experience within HR, HR Operations or an HR Shared Services function.
- People management experience.
- Strong relationship builder and communicator.
- Experience of using Workday would be highly desirable.
What makes you ideal for the role:
- Experience as a team leader within an HR shared services function.
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. #LI-SH1