An exciting time to join our Mercer Marsh Benefits (MMB) team as we launch MMB Powered by Darwin in the UK. These newly created positions are to be responsible for implementing Darwin to clients in the UK, by understanding their benefit scheme, consulting on Darwin capabilities and capturing technical requirements. This plays a critical role in helping clients realize value from their investment in our technology.
These roles can be based in a variety of locations in the UK - London, Birmingham, Bristol, Chichester or Glasgow.
- Act as the primary contact for clients during a new project or change request, supported by an offshore Project Coordinator. This will include ~9 new projects per year, generating revenue of AGBP1.5m "EUR" AGBP2m
- Work directly with clients to understand their benefits scheme and consult on Darwin capabilities, attending client meetings onsite.
- Capture the client requirements and create a technical Darwin specification document
- Work with off-shore configuration specialists to configure Darwin to meet customers"EURTM needs
- Support customers"EURTM acceptance testing of the solution and monitor progress to ensure successful launch of the solution to their employees
- Ensure client deliverables are rendered in accordance to contractual commitments
- University degree, preferably in technology, mathematics, engineering, economics, finance, project management
- 3-5 years of experience of implementation consulting, ideally for an Enterprise software product
- Project management experience
- English language is required, other major European language (Spanish, French, German) would be a strong asset
- Must display solid experience of managing projects, ideally multiple projects concurrently
- Good understanding of technology
- Capacity to schedule, allocate and track projects
- Well-developed process, project management and analysis skills
- Strong communicator and influencer, experience in stakeholder management in complex, cross-cultural environments
- Client-facing and consulting experience would be preferable
- Goal-focused self-starter with strong can-do attitude
- Highly collaborative work style; ability to work in a team-focused environment
- Project management certifications would be an asset
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We"EURTMre in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees "EUR" whether we"EURTMre designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people"EURTMs current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we"EURTMve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Mercer recognizes the need to balance work and personal commitment. At Mercer we believe all roles can flex. Please speak to us about all available working options