Are you an experienced Client Advisor or Account Handler with experience of working on the full renewal process of commercial or corporate insurance programs? Do you have strong communication and relationship management skills? Are you looking for a role that will allow you to be more involved with clients and insurers and offer the opportunity of career progression? By joining Marsh in our Norwich office, this opportunity would see you working closely with colleagues, clients and insurers to provide a first-class service.
Working within in a team of Client Advisors and Executives on a wide range of insurance programmes across many sectors.
You would be responsible for the oversight and ownership of the full renewal process from strategy meetings, gathering/analysing data, to working with insurers to obtain quotations, creating reports and finalising placement.
- Liaise with Marsh Client Executives regarding placement strategy for insurance renewals.
- Request and analyse underwriting information
- Prepare and submit accurate market presentations and slips in consultation with the Client Executive and Market Placement Team
- Utilising Marsh Online Trading system to collate renewal terms with existing and prospective insurers
- Collate and negotiate terms with incumbent and prospective insurers
- Analyse quotes and work with insurers to negotiate cover and premiums
- Assist with the preparation of client reports for renewal, and specific projects as required
- Produce and/or request Insurer documentation as per legislative and regulatory requirements
- Act as first point of contact within service team for day to day client insurance queries
- Attend Client and Insurer meetings as requested
- Review and comment on Indemnity and Insurance clauses
- Strive to deliver best practise, market leading service and solutions with a focus on client service excellence
- Administer mid-term changes to risk
- Proven experience of Account Handling with medium to large UK and Global Accounts
- Dynamic with previous client facing experience preferred
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to work flexibly when required
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple enquiries simultaneously
- Awareness of Clients’ business, their business issues, insurance programmes and service plans
- Fully Competent in Microsoft Office Products
- Working towards ACII is desirable
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps our clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices.