Are you a Client Advisor or Account Handler with experience of working on the full renewal process of commercial or corporate insurance programs? Do you have strong communication and relationship management skills? Are you looking for a role that will allow you to be more involved with clients and insurers and offer the opportunity of career progression?
By joining Marsh in our Milton Keynes office this opportunity would see you working closely with colleagues, clients and insurers to provide a first-class service.
Working within a dedicated team to provide a full desktop Client Advisory/Executive service to an existing book of multinational clients. Provide full day to day servicing to a client portfolio of c100 clients / 400 policies to a very high standard. This role requires strong technical, time management and communication skills along with a keen awareness of all the additional services that Marsh provides to our clients.
- Working within a busy and diverse team of 16 colleagues servicing over 1,000 Multinational clients held by Marsh from around the world.
- Responsible for a portfolio of accounts ranging from standalone statuary covers up to large Multidivisional complex risks.
- Oversee all renewal procedures from start to finish as per the Multinational timeline including renewal strategy, risk presentations to the market, negotiations of terms obtained from Insurers and creation of Renewal Reports via the Marsh Trading platform.
- Respond to day to day enquiries via email, post, web link or telephone.
- Ensure that all Compliance/Operational platforms and procedures are followed
- Ensure invoicing and financial information are completed and managed correctly
- Gain an understanding of New Business procedures and practices and provide support when required.
- Actively work to develop and expand own portfolio of clients and introduce them to all corners of the Marsh group as appropriate
- Attend and support client visits as required or requested
- Working closely with Marsh overseas offices
- Proven experience of Account Handling with medium to large UK and Global Accounts
Skills & Experience Required
- Dynamic with previous client facing experience within a national broker environment preferred
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to work flexibly when required
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple enquiries simultaneously
- Awareness of Clients’ business, their business issues, insurance programmes and service plans
- A good understanding of the core insurance placements and risk management requirements of commercial and corporate clients, including Property, BI, Motor, Liability and Group Travel/PA programs.
- Fully Competent in Microsoft Office Products
- Working towards ACII is desirable
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps our clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices.
Marsh offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.