Client Advisor – Bluefin Sport
We have a great opportunity here at Bluefin Sport for a Client Advisor to join our team based in New Malden. This is a varied role in a friendly, fast-paced environment which will require the successful individual to effectively manage multiple administrative tasks and responsibilities to a professional standard. Acting as a key member of the team, the support this position provides will be vital in providing effective support in the servicing of a portfolio of sports organisations and businesses.
- Managing key client relationships, by means of client communication and market negotiation, within agreed timescales for new and renewal business.
- Monitor renewal list and invite renewal prior to expiry date.
- Act as a referral point for the resolution of complex client queries internally and externally.
- Review amendment requests from clients, checking against current information, prepare information comparisons as necessary.
- To assist Client Executives in the production of reports and summaries of insurance for clients.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in Corporate or Commercial Insurance
- Cert CII qualified preferred, but not essential.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
About Bluefin Sport
Bluefin Sport is a specialist division of Marsh Ltd with dedicated teams across the UK offering insurance broking and risk management advice to the world of sport.
Our clients' activities extend across the world of sport from the largest professional organisations in the UK, including some of the best known names, right through to grassroots level.
Whether the organisation is large or small the options for the management and understanding of the risks faced can often be complex and varied. So it pays to seek advice from a trusted specialist sport insurance advisor like us.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programmes. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.