We have a fantastic opportunity for an International Account Co-ordinator in our Chipping Sodbury office. We will require the successful candidate to work in a busy office environment where he/she will be expected to build and maintain an excellent rapport with a large portfolio of clients and be seen as the go-to person for all queries.
- To be the first point of contact to provide clients with professional support and accurate information with regards to their International Private Medical Insurance policy
- To prioritise workload and client requests
- To pro-actively manage a portfolio of clients building and maintaining relationships with them as well as insurers and other business areas.
- To manage all renewals, market reviews, membership data, accounts and claims.
- To ensure the efficient and accurate production of all reports and correspondence to clients.
Skills and experience
- Experience of managing an existing portfolio of clients and able to resolve complex queries.
- Good knowledge of Employee Benefits and the industry.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly organised and strong administrative skills.
As remuneration for this opportunity, we offer a competitive salary and other lifestyle benefits including a contributory pension plan, life assurance and flexible benefits.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
Award winning experts in insurance, risk management and employee benefits for businesses and individuals. Its purpose is simple: to build a long-lasting relationship with clients and to become their Trusted Adviser.
Jelf recently joined forces with Bluefin, bringing together two leading insurance brokers and client advisory businesses. A newly transformed business built on decades of experience with the same purpose, dependability and commitment to excellent service.
Jelf are also part of Marsh. As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices.