If you have a growth mind-set, a passion for selling to C-Level executives and would thrive in a team of dynamic and self-driven colleagues, keep reading"EUR|..
Mercer International is seeking high performing sales professionals with grit, tenacity and a never give up attitude to drive our growth in Europe. At the world"EURTMs number 1 HR consulting company you will be responsible for driving new business sales for the latest Career product solutions in a defined industry. You will be speaking with HR executives from some of the world"EURTMs largest companies, challenging them by tailoring your understanding of Mercer"EURTMs industry specific insight in relation to the realities faced by each client you meet.
As prospecting new buyers and expanding existing relationships is a fundamental part of this role you will need advanced communication skills targeting and planning methods to attract new buyers.
Since you will be selling to some of the worlds"EURTM most progressive companies your business acumen will be a crucial skill as you will need to continually develop hypothesis"EURTM sharing points of view in order to build credibility, engage the client and take control of the sales process.
Your success will be rewarded through a generous commission plan and you will be at the forefront of shaping Mercer"EURTMs go to market strategy for new and existing client solutions. Given the nature of the industry specific focus you will be working closely with Mercers Global Industry leaders to leverage existing relationships and build compelling insights from your own observations and experiences across industry.
The main solutions you will be focusing on will be:
- Mercer"EURTMs world class employee experience solution
- Mercer"EURTMs Talent Intelligence solution that uses an unrivalled data set and a unique approach to work force analytics to help companies build a highly effective strategic workforce plan.
- Mercers Talent All Access Portal is a cutting edge on line reward and talent intelligence platform delivering qualitative and quantitative analysis from over 70 countries.
If this aligns with the things that motivate you and if you feel you could Thrive in this environment we would love to hear from you.
- Identify, develop and win new business opportunities across the full range of Mercer Career portfolio but in particular the non-comp offerings including e.g. MSI, engagement, Pay Equity, etc.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Build relationships within market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Actively participate in and plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client"EURTMs needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Working collaboratively with the wider Mercer teams to understand the potential for cross-selling opportunities
- Conduct client experience meetings with existing clients to understand their feedback
- Drive thought leadership, attend industry functions and share knowledge on market and creative trends with a view to developing new services, products and distribution channels
- Identify opportunities for campaigns which will lead to an increase in sales
- Champion the company"EURTMs Brand, propositions and solutions within the market and to prospective clients
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good academic background (2.1 degree or equivalent), although relevant experience is more important
- Proven sales experience gained from working with large or multinational clients is essential
- Previous experience of the HR including contact (sales) to CHRO, Talent Management function, C&B, etc. is highly beneficial
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Creative talents and the ability to solve complex problems
- In-depth knowledge of the global mobility market and its evolving nature
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage own time in line with client commitments