Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 50+ cities across 26 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Our 4700+ professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman"EURTMs thought leadership is evident in our agenda-setting books, white papers, research reports, and articles in the business press. Our clients are the CEOs and executive teams of the top Global 1000 companies - www.oliverwyman.com
The Marketing Associate will work closely with the Corporate & Industrial Services (CIS) Practice Group and the global Marketing team to develop, implement, and measure the effectiveness of high impact marketing programs that raise brand awareness and help build relationships with clients and influencers across EMEA.
This role requires excellent project management and communication abilities, as the focus of the role will be to support the develop and implementation of marketing campaigns globally.
About the role...
- Support a global content campaign pipeline: working closely with the practice marketing teams on the implementation of CIS marketing campaigns -- from development, to execution, to post-execution analysis
- Manage the creation and adaptation of Marketing content for various channels with a special focus on digital storytelling and the creation of versatile assets that can be used across multiple channels including Oliver Wyman"EURTMs app, website and social media channels
- Strong collaboration with Marketing"EURTMs Digital, Operations, Content, and Social Media teams to develop and deliver campaigns including infographics and video content
- Building and implementing project plans to ensure throughput efficiency against tight delivery deadlines
More about you...
- You'll have a minimum 3+ years proven experience in B2B marketing/communication in professional service or on the agency side
- Digital Marketing experience is preferred
- You'll be a natural communicator and have excellent writing/editing skills
- You'll be skilled and experienced in working with CRM and marketing automation systems - experience in working with a CMS to build and edit webpages
- You'll have the experience and desire to develop skills associated with infographic creation and other digital storytelling assets