Working closely alongside the Project Coordinator, this role is an important cog in the Leadership and Assessment Team within Mercer.
The main purpose of this role is to manage the materials coordination for multiple projects. You will support the Project Coordinator to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to the needs and priorities of the client, the project timeline, and the project budget. You will serve as a back up communication point of contact for the client and internal project team and will ensure client satisfaction through delivery of quality results. You will need to execute the production and delivery of training program materials for clients across the globe, including ensuring that all shipping is managed correctly and everything is delivered on time
This is a permanent role that would suit an experienced Coordinator with great interpersonal and organisational skills.
Responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Download and collate assessment reports for programs. Group reporting data entry in Excel and PowerPoint with great accuracy, formatting as required
- Manage project components as directed - PowerPoint, Word, InDesign formatting & Adobe
- Complete material supply shipments to global program locations, coordinating with Client Management staff using ship lists
- Advise and support the team on logistical timelines and shipment paperwork, including best practices for delivery to global locations
- Track and expedite shipment delivery, including managing any customs issues
- Purchase inventory and track levels
- Function as client secondary point of contact for coordinating all aspects of project related tasks including logistics, timelines and invoice management. Facilitate program branding discussions with Resource Management and client representatives for purposes of materials development.
- Support on all line-digital content
- Work with coordinator to establish dependencies, priorities, critical path and milestones. Solicit input from client, faculty and internal project team to gain consensus where appropriate.
- Support teams to project completion within proposed budgets and deadlines. Monitor and report project progress, including resolving and elevating issues.
- Support consultant project leads and coordinator in preparing agendas/curriculum, and research and recruit expert speakers or other vendors, as needed. Review project design documents for additional materials development requirements, consult with project team and conduct necessary follow up.
- Facilitate on site process for pilot programs and major redesign projects. Modify material and logistics as program unfolds. Conduct internal project debrief to capture changes in project scope and materials for future projects.
- Oversee projects and relationship management with assigned assessment vendors.
- Manage client and affiliate invoicing
As this role will be dealing with material coordination, it"EURTMs important that you consider the following before submitting your application:
- Proven experience within project coordination ideally within development/training however other industries considered
- Proven success working in fast-paced, corporate team environment, coordinating multiple projects simultaneously, and developing professional relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.Comfortable working with database and Internet.
Benefits of working with us
At Mercer, we offer a range of benefits and rewards (some of which are listed below) in exchange for your willingness to learn, interest in Pensions and to progress within the team.
Interested? Please apply online by submitting your resume and a brief cover letter stating what attracts you to this role.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We"EURTMre in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees "EUR" whether we"EURTMre designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people"EURTMs current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we"EURTMve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.