Are you interested in developing a rewarding career in which you will work to continuously broaden your capabilities in client support within the Financial Services? Are you seeking a role that involves direct involvment in the mortgage planning for our clients which will require you to hone your skills in relationship management and organisation? Do you aspire to work for a global business that provides ongoing support and training towards gaining industry recognised qualifications?
If you have answered yes to all of the above, then you may be interested to find out more about the new and exciting Mortgage Administrator opportunity we are currently recruiting for, here at Mercer.
We currently have a great opportunity here at Mercer for Mortgage Administrator to join our Financial Planning team based in Chipping Sodbury. This is a varied role set in a friendly, fast-paced environment which will require the successful individual to effectively manage multiple administrative tasks and responsibilities to a professional standard. Acting as key members of the team, the support these positions provide will be vital in enabling colleagues to focus on operational efficiency and customer excellence.
If you have advanced organisation skills, a meticulous eye for detail and excellent written and verbal communication, then please apply!
- To work with Mercer providers and clients to maintain accurate data (e.g. membership/products and services information/financial data), and obtain information for other team members which they can pass on to clients paying attention to cross referencing and checking details.
- To produce and maintain accurate and complete documentation /correspondence in a compliant manner with timescales confirmed by Divisional service level agreements (SLAs) for both new business and on-going business requirements e.g. valuations/information requests/new business processing.
- Respond to clients and third party queries in a timely manner.
- To follow all processes and procedures – particularly that all business activity is logged to ensure revenue is accurately recorded and documented.
- To be the first point of contact to provide clients with professional support and accurate information with regards to their product and services whilst demonstrating the Mercer values.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience of working in the capacity of a Mortgage Administrator, having taken ownership of similar responsibilities.
- Experienced in the use of ‘Intelligent Office’ is essential.
- Good academic background supported by good grades at A-Level and/or GCSE in subjects that include Maths and English.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills in completing assigned tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Excellent customer/client etiquette.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer.
For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.
Marsh & McLennan Companies & its affiliates aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital and civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs.