New Business Broker – Insurance – Bluefin Professions
Bluefin Professions have created a new role in the team for a New Business Broker to be based in the South West. This vacancy represents a fantastic opportunity for a high performing and proven new business development specialist within the Professional Indemnity (PI) Insurance business. The successful candidate will be responsible for the sale of PI Insurance along with additional products such as office, cyber liability and management liability.
- Identify and actively pursue potential new business opportunities.
- Promote the sale of PI, Cyber, Office and other associated business insurances
- Drive upsell opportunity to deliver budget achievement
- To operate in accordance with FCA compliant company agreed processes
- Maximise new revenue stream from personal activities
- Maintain and improve quality of personal prospect activities
- Generate and create new business ideas and techniques in a compliant framework.
- To put together prospect risk presentations to forward to Insurers and to negotiate insurance premiums and cover with Insurers in line with Client requirement
- Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered at all times
- Offer appropriate premium payment options
Skills & Experience
- Qualified Cert CII or working towards is desirable
- Well motivated
- Proven sales performer
- Thorough understanding of insurance products
- Good understanding of major insurer markers
Bluefin Professions is a brand within Jelf and Marsh & McLennan Companies. Jelf offers a competitive salary that will be based on your experience and ability to generate revenue. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work towards their CII qualification, which will be fully sponsored by Jelf.
Jelf offer comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.