Pensions Administrator FTC
To undertake routine administration tasks on a portfolio of pension schemes. The duties will include maintaining scheme databases, sending correspondence, updating Excel spreadsheets, using Word, processing member events and year end processes.
To deliver service in a customer focussed, conscientious manner and ensuring customers are treated fairly at all times.
Perhaps you have extensive experience as a Pensions Administrator and want a new change/challenge to step into for 5 months. Or, maybe you"EURTMre looking for a change of pace with a company that are market leaders and would like some versatility of clients but still with a community office feel. Whatever it is, we"EURTMd like to hear your story!
Responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Accurately calculate and pay out benefits for members of the scheme, both manually and using ProFund and oPen, as required
- Deal with all types of correspondence and calls from Member/Advisors/Trustees with a close attention to detail
- Produce quality work within specified timescales laid down in service contracts
- Organise and prioritise own work, ensuring completion within quality standards and agreed service levels
- Assist others on the team as required and support change and development activities within the team
- Provide ideas and suggestions for improving working methods taking into account client and member experience, where appropriate implement and document to the Service Delivery Manager for adoption across the business
- Behave at all times in a professional and courteous way to colleagues, clients and customers
As this role will be dealing with pension calculations, it"EURTMs important that you consider the following before submitting your application:
- Previous administration experience or experience working within an office environment
- Computer literate and comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite especially Word and Excel
- Attention to detail and ability to follow processes and procedures and be numerically sound
- GSCE completion in Mathematics and English (grade C and above)
- Knowledge and willingness to learn about different schemes
- Ability to plan and prioritise tasks, own tasks and use the tools provided
- If you have used SharePoint and have professional telephone experience within an office environment, this is an advantage
Benefits of working with us
At Mercer, we offer a range of benefits and rewards (some of which are listed below) in exchange for your willingness to learn, interest in Pensions and to progress within the team.
Interested? Please apply online by submitting your resume and a brief cover letter stating what attracts you to this role.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We"EURTMre in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees "EUR" whether we"EURTMre designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people"EURTMs current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we"EURTMve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension schemes, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.