We are recruiting a Pension Administrator in the Manchester office
In this role you will:
- Perform pensions calculations, enter pensions data and answer enquiries to the required standard using automated and non-automated manual/system processes across a wide range of member or scheme events
- Enter pensions data and answer enquiries to the required standard using automated and non-automated manual/system processes across a wide range of member or scheme events
- Promptly and professionally communicate with clients and scheme members on queries when required via letter, e-mail and telephone
- Respond to errors and ensure complaints are handled effectively
- Be a champion of change and provide opinions if you have an idea to create more efficiencies
- Continuous achievement of 95% Service Levels for member processing and completion of scheme event processing in line with timescales agreed with the clients at the required level of quality.
Qualifications Required: As this role will be dealing with pension calculations, it’s important that you consider the following before submitting your application:
- GCSE (or equivalent) completion in mathematics and English (grade C and above or Level 4/5+.)
- Knowledge and willingness to learn about different schemes
- Defined benefits experience would be advantageous
- Confidence in providing feedback and conducting peer reviews
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer.
For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.