Private Clients Account Executive – Anywhere in the UK, Southern region - south of Birmingham - Marsh Commercial
We have a fantastic opportunity for a sales professional to be an Account Executive to join our Private Clients team based in our southern region. Reporting to the Sales Director, the successful candidate will work alongside a designated team responsible for identifying new business opportunities and ensuring the profitable handling and growth of Private Client accounts in line with the overall client relationship management strategy. This is a sales role where we are looking for anyone coming from an Insurance background within a sales/telesales/business development background ideally for Private/High-Networth Cients.
- Develop existing and new business for our Private Clients market
- Attain New Business Targets and Retention Targets
- Devise a contact plan with clients ensuring visits are conducted
- To review and provide technical advice and opinion on Clients’ and Prospects’ insurance programmes
- Liaising with Client Managers to ensure that all client instructions and requirements are handled promptly and accurately
- Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered at all times and that it meets the clients demands and needs
- Ensure pipeline is kept up to date and cases retargeted where required
- Maintain and increase revenue from existing client portfolio
- Proactive development of new business streams from referrals, recommendations and cross selling – as per the new business procedure
- Develop a proactive inter branch relationship with commercial/corporate colleagues to establish a referral network
- Maintain productive relationship with Client Manager to ensure consistent and efficient service to clients and deliver set service level agreements
- Develop strong relationships with Insurers
Skills & Experience
- Sales/telesales/business development/client management background within insurance (ideally Private Clients/High-Networth market)
- Demonstrable experience of working in a similar capacity and taking ownership of getting new business as well as managing existing business
- Proven background in meeting and exceeding sales targets will be essential.
- Demonstrable capabilities in account administration, negotiation and client management.
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps our clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices.
Marsh offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.