Are you a recent graduate with a desire to work within Financial Services?
We are seeking a graduate who has a desire to build on the skills achieved through the completion of their degree. We"EURTMre looking for a hardworking individual who can demonstrate the skills they have acquired through their degree and has an aspiration to utilise these skills in their employment.
If you feel you have the skills required (as outlined below) to become a specialist insurance broker and you are eager to explore this opportunity further, please apply today!
This entry level role is to join a growing specialist Product Recall team at Marsh. We"EURTMre looking for an individual who is looking for their first role in financial services. We are offering the opportunity to join one of the largest global insurance brokers without any prior experience.
The team will have full responsibility for training the successful individual to ensure that they will develop into a competent and confident broker to undertake all of the roles outlined in the below key responsibilities section.
Initially the individual will be expected to frequently visit the London office for additional training and to meet the Product Recall insurers. The cost of this travel will be covered by Marsh. This travel requirement will lessen as the individual develops knowledge, understanding and relationships.
- Slip and Endorsement; creation, agreement and ongoing servicing.
- Monitoring Management Information Trackers, e.g.
- Overdue renewals,
- Policy issuance & Contract Certainty,
- Addressing policy queries,
- Updating relevant databases (e.g. Salesforce)
- Consultant bursary payment
- Ad hoc administration duties, as required
- Prepare documentation including Pre-Renewal Internal Strategy Meeting (PRISM), Market presentations, Renewal reports, "EUR~To Whom it May Concern"EURTM letters.
- To be a technical referral point on Product Recall insurance for the regional network.
- Managing a portfolio of UK regional business
- Quote and Bind covers on under the direction of Client Advisers / Executives
Skills & Experience
- Prior Product Recall experience preferred but not essential.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Business Acumen and commercial awareness
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sound research skills
- Confidence to advise and negotiate
- The ability to build, manage and develop relationships
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
About Product Recall
The dangers of an ill-managed product recall can be devastating to our clients"EURTM reputation. At Marsh, we can provide solutions for businesses anywhere in the supply chain, for a vast range of products. Our aim is to help identify the most appropriate trigger for clients"EURTM product and then design a suitable product recall programme to satisfy their needs.
Key insurance policies available on a standalone basis include:
- Contaminated products insurance.
- Automotive recall insurance.
- Pharmaceutical recall insurance.
- Restaurant insurance.
- Consumer goods.
- Packaging companies.
- Product guarantee.
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps our clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices.
Marsh offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.