Property Account Handler – Jelf – Bristol
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Property Account Handler in our office in Bristol. The purpose of the role is to maintain and develop strong relationships with our Commercial clients; acting as the first point of contact for a portfolio of Property Owners and Managing Agents, dealing with renewals, preparing quotes, making adjustments and answering queries to provide a professional service and support to both our clients and colleagues.
We are looking for a candidate with excellent communication skills who combines strong customer handling and administration skills with a positive approach and a desire to achieve results.
- To work with Jelf providers, Account Executives and clients to provide a smooth account handling service
- To produce and maintain accurate and complete documentation in a compliant manner
- To respond to all queries in a timely, positive and professional manner.
- To ensure all business activity is logged to ensure revenue is accurately recorded and documented.
- To demonstrate enthusiasm and a working knowledge of the relevant business area and related products
- To build and maintain an excellent rapport with our clients, providers and colleagues across the Group
- To suggest opportunities to help improve operating efficiencies.
Skills & Experience
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Property, High net worth, Mid net worth or commercial Insurance experience, ideally gained within a broker environment
- Ability to priorities and organise own workload
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work supportively and jointly in a team environment
- Demonstrate suitable interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the Acturis system is desirable
Jelf is a specialist broker providing Commercial/Corporate insurance to small, medium and large sized businesses, with insurance policies provided by some of the best known insurers around.
Jelf offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work towards their CII qualifications, which will be fully sponsored by Jelf.