Mercer International is seeking high performing sales professionals with grit, tenacity and a never- give-up attitude to drive our growth in Europe. If you have a growth mind set, a passion for selling to C-Level executives and want to thrive in a team of dynamic and self-driven colleagues, keep reading"EUR|..
At the world"EURTMs number 1 HR consulting company* you will be responsible for driving new business sales for the latest Career product solutions. You will be speaking with HR executives from some of the world"EURTMs largest companies, challenging them by tailoring your understanding of Mercer"EURTMs insight in relation to the realities faced by each client you meet.
As prospecting new buyers is a fundamental part of this role you will need advanced communication skills targeting and planning methods to attract new buyers.
Since you will be selling to some of the worlds"EURTM most progressive companies your business acumen will be a crucial skill as you will need to continually develop hypothesis"EURTM sharing points of view in order to build credibility, engage the client and take control of the sales process.
Your success will be rewarded through a generous commission plan and you will be at the forefront of shaping Mercer"EURTMs go-to-market strategy for new and existing client solutions.
The main solutions you will be focusing on will be:
- Mercer"EURTMs world class employee experience solution
- Mercer"EURTMs Talent Intelligence solution that uses an unrivalled dataset and a unique approach to workforce analytics to help companies build a highly effective strategic workforce plan
- Mercers Talent All Access Portal is a cutting edge online reward and talent intelligence platform delivering qualitative and quantitative analysis from over 70 countries.
If this aligns with the things that motivate you and if you feel you could thrive in this environment we would love to hear from you.
The key focus of the role:
- Achieves sales goals by maintaining and gaining large, high- yield accounts through referrals, conducting strategized cold calls, following up on RFPs, general market exposure and frequent interactions with existing accounts
- Maintaining high levels of sales activity at least 15 first sales interactions each month with new and existing Mercer clients
- Develop an effective method for targeting and conducting sales cold calls to address and market to an evident business need, personal credibility and professional networks or leverage capabilities from internal solutions to engage prospective accounts and gain interest.
- Evaluates complex or large-scale account needs or expectations to generate appropriate responses to RFPs, sales presentations and formal sales proposals
- Facilitates the sales process for large or complex accounts; working to understand the account needs, gain the business, manage the pricing and scope negotiation process, and secure a sizeable profit to benefit the book of business.
- Identifies opportunities and advises existing accounts on the business value of products and solutions where appropriate to expand existing accounts and gain credibility and experience to target new similar accounts in the market to sell to.
- Leverages an advanced understanding of all operating company solutions & offerings to facilitate cross-op co sales deals and maximize company profit while servicing client needs.
- Checks in with high-level account stakeholders throughout the sales process and shortly after sales transactions have been completed to ensure the quality of service meets or exceeds expectations.
- Liaises frequently with existing or former account contacts to maintain or increase proximity to a market, uphold the business presence within a company and ensure any and all future needs are secured.
- Is an acknowledged member of relevant professional and industry-related organizations, attends, contributes to and may plan conferences and relevant engagements, and author"EURTMs feasibility studies to expand and maintain a large professional network and gain exposure.
Experience, skills & attributes
- Significant and proven sales experience and track record selling to C-level executives and HR professionals
- Master"EURTMs Degree, high level of business acumen
- Growth mindset, results driven and happy to challenge the status quo
- Comfortable operating with volume based activity metrics
- Demonstrates grit
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We"EURTMre in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees "EUR" whether we"EURTMre designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people"EURTMs current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we"EURTMve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
*Vault Ranks Mercer as the #1 Human Resources Consulting Firm for the 15th Year in a Row-2017