We are recruiting a Sales Support Administrator to work with our Employee Health & Benefits team in Bristol.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave and in this role you will be providing administration support to both clients and sales advisors on the mercer-elect new business sales
Working as part of a busy team you will be involved in:
- Providing support in the administration and transfer of new business cases through to the retention teams.
- Updating systems in line with new business team processing requirements
- Requesting and checking quotations from insurers within agreed timescales
- Communicating and negotiating with insurers
- Liaising with clients to ensure accurate administration of new business cases.
- Building successful client relationships.
As this is a 12 month fixed term contract we do need some with previous experience working in an Employee benefits environment who also has:
- Strong excel skills
- Proven organisational skills
- Natural attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer