Senior Administrative Coordinator
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Administrative Coordinator in our St Botolph building. We require the successful candidate to provide support to work as part of the wider client services team to provide a professional service and day to day support to our clients and colleagues.
- Supports continuity of administrative work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management, discovering irregularities, and maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information and identifying and communicating solutions to enhance performance. Maintains administrative work flow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
- Oversees office support workflow and allocation of resources, while providing quality assurance and client satisfaction with office support staff performance.
- Provides peer review of documents before final production/distribution to ensure quality control of final product.
- Partners with business and office leadership in addressing the office support needs of the office.
- Manages calendar, schedules meeting, and arranges travel for the department to optimize work performance.
- Processes and/or coordinates completion of expense reports in a timely manner.
- Handles higher level internal and external inquiries to support high level of customer satisfaction and communication.
- Undertakes more complex administrative duties with specific projects as required.
- Provides training and assistance to other administrative staff in the department to facilitate employee development.
Skills & Experience
- Good IT and Microsoft Office skills
- Past experience of working in a professional and busy environment
- Good interpersonal skills particularly written communication and stakeholder management
About Marsh About Us
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps our clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programmes. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.