Are you interested to work within our sales department within an innovative and forward thinking environment? Do you aspire to work for a global business that provides ongoing support and training towards gaining industry recognised qualifications? Do you have the customer at the heart of operational processes and activities? If you have answered yes to all of the above, then you may be interested to find out more about a new and exciting opportunity we are currently recruiting for, here at Marsh.
To maximise income and achieve sales targets by building effective relationships with potential commercial customers, continually providing customers with excellent customer service, ensuring compliance with industry and company regulations. The role could involve providing our services to both existing & prospective clients.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- To undertake active diary management, quoting clients within the desired time frame.
- To ensure the insurance product is suited to the client"EURTMs needs by accurately checking all sums insured at renewal.
- To liaise with our panel of insurers ensuring we have the best terms available.
- To effectively contribute to the achievement of monthly team targets and hit all individual KPI"EURTMs set by the Renewals Manager.
- To handle all incoming calls swiftly & professionally.
- To respond to ad hoc queries and questions from internal and external sources in an accurate and timely manner.
- We operate within a regulated environment. All tasks, duties and responsibilities must be carried out with due regard to our internal policies and procedures and FCA requirements in general.
We are looking for customer focused individuals who have a passion to learn.
Experience in customer facing roles would be beneficial, as would experience of working in fast paced contact centres, however this is not essential as you will be provided with an extensive training programme to develop your knowledge.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, target driven environment
- A positive "EURoecan do"EUR approach to problem solving
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong influencing and communication skills to ensure the best policy and conditions are achieved for customers every time.
- Professional with the integrity required to work in a regulated environment
- Attention to detail
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Desire for personal development and willingness to learn
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to earn monthly bonus
- 26 days holiday with a buy and sell option
- Attractive pension scheme (up to xx% contribution)
- Staff discounts with over 100 providers and high street stores
- City Centre location
SME Insurance Services Ltd (SMEi) is an insurance broker providing commercial insurance to small and medium sized businesses. With over 15 years"EURTM experience catering for the insurance needs of small businesses and over 19,000 customers nationwide, we offer a range of insurance products suited to the varied needs of today"EURTMs businesses.
SMEi is part of Jelf "EUR" award winning experts in insurance, risk management and employee benefits for businesses and individuals.
Our deep knowledge of both the industry sectors and communities we serve means we can offer advice and solutions that meet our clients' needs today, anticipate what they need tomorrow, and help question if there"EURTMs an even better way.
Jelf recently joined forces with Bluefin, bringing together two leading insurance brokers and client advisory businesses. A newly transformed business built on decades of experience with the same purpose, dependability and commitment to excellent service.
We're also part of Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) "EUR" a global network of experts in risk, strategy and people. With roots dating back to 1871, MMC"EURTMs businesses have been helping clients prosper amid changing times, from the Industrial Revolution to the digital age.
Our strength is our expertise and the relationships we build "EUR" powerful industry insight and total commitment to our clients and the communities we serve across the UK. And our purpose is simple: helping businesses and individuals thrive through understanding.
MMC offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.