What can you expect?
- This one year fixed term maternity contract forms a vital part of the marketing team for Marsh Commercial supporting the South East region in achieving their marketing plans.
- This is a varied role where you will take responsibility for both planning and delivering multiple integrated marketing campaigns across multiple marketing channels, including email, digital and offline campaigns such as events, seminars etc .The role is client centric and you will have the opportunity to own, shape and deliver the plans for a wide range of stakeholders across the region.
- You will need to be able to hit the ground running within this role where you will be part of a team of 5 professional marketing specialists within Marsh Commercial.
What is in it for you?
- You will receive a competitive basic salary plus benefits.
We will count on you to:
- Create and deliver marketing plans to achieve overall business and brand objectives.
- Develop and own multi-channel campaigns, executing to the agreed marketing strategy, using a range of tactical tools. Ensuring all key milestones are met and relevant follow up activities are actioned.
- Work with the data team to conduct research to identify key audience segments and identify the best routes/tactical approach to reach these segments
- Conduct competitor and industry analysis in order to identify market opportunities and threats. Share with the wider team so this knowledge is used to inform and direct future marketing activities.
- Look to maximise opportunities from existing clients by championing the Deliver the Firm proposition and sales activity.
- Build effective working relationships with key internal and external partners, becoming the marketing ‘point of contact’ for agreed areas. Challenging the norm to keep driving the business forward. Promoting marketing plans/campaigns to the ‘agreed area’ encouraging engagement and participation.
- Plan and deliver events in line with the overall business strategy. Monitor effectiveness and track activity to inform future plans.
- Create content appropriate to our target markets and manage and evaluate the distribution process to achieve maximum exposure finding new opportunities where possible.
What you need to have:
- 5 years’ experience within Marketing at a senior level. It is essential that you have experience of and the ability to not only plan but deliver/execute a wide range of multiple, multi- channel marketing campaigns.
- Experience of managing marketing budgets.
- Creativity and the ability to present marketing ideas to stakeholders to help them achieve their goals and then execute those ideas.
- The ability to manage and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel across the South East region to meet with stakeholders as required (average twice a month).
What makes you stand out:
- Marketing qualification (CIM professional postgraduate diploma or equivalent)
- Previous marketing experience within financial services and /or insurance
We are Marsh Commercial, a diverse community of colleagues, serving a diverse community of clients with insurance, risk management and employee health and benefits advice and solutions.
We help clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. Our deep knowledge of both the industry sectors and communities we serve, combined with the time we take to fully understand and meet a client’s needs, is what sets us apart.
We're also part of Marsh and McLennan Companies (MMC) – a global network of experts in risk, strategy and people. For over 140 years, Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) has supported enterprise, helping clients realise, survive and grow in changing times.
We leverage the scale, expertise and access to the broad range of products and services provided by the wider Marsh & McLennan Companies for the benefit of our clients - whilst retaining the flair, flexibility and personal service that our clients have come to expect.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its affiliates aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital and civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs.