Please note that this vacancy is a fixed term contract (not permanent).
- Provides technical assistance by responding to client service requests .
- Assist with the production of client reports and pension review.
- Provide administrative support to senior Pension Administration team members.
- Process forms and administer general client service activities
- Reporting to the Administration Service Manager, this role is at the very core of Mercer Services within the Wealth arm of our business supporting Members, Trustees and Clients. The main purpose of the role is to lead on quality service control, maintaining standards, adherence to and implementation of best practice for the Scheme Service Centre (SSC).
- Integral parts of the role would be to support SSC client relationships, project implementation, performing calculations and assisting with client queries In addition to this, you will have a key role in process improvements for clients and processes, and undertaking quality control calculation reviews on team work.
- Perform pensions calculations, enter pensions data and answer enquiries to the required standard using automated and non-automated manual/system processes across a wide range of member or scheme events
- Respond to errors and ensure complaints are handled effectively
- Be a champion of change and provide opinions if you have an idea to create more efficiencies
- Continuous achievement of 95% Service Levels for member processing and completion of scheme event processing in line with timescales agreed with the clients at the required level of quality.
- GSCE completion in mathematics and English (grade C and above)
- Knowledge and willingness to learn about different schemes
- Some people leader skills (confidence in providing feedback and conducting peer reviews)
- Defined experience would be advantageous
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter