Are you an experienced Product Recall Broker and interested in joining one of the world"EURTMs market leading brokers in Product Recall insurance? We have an exciting opportunity to join our innovative Product Recall broking team and to support us in providing our clients with an exceptional service within this market.
As a Global leader in Insurance Broking and Risk Management, Marsh helps our clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices.
The Marsh Product Recall team is one of the most established broking teams in the market and comprises of five specialist brokers focusing solely on this class of business. The team is split between London and Norwich with this opportunity being with the London side of the team.
- Use significant risk expertise and knowledge of industry and carriers to develop placement solutions that meet client needs.
- Implement the Placement strategy to achieve growth goals and provide exceptional client service.
- Develop the go-to-market strategy and articulates the value of placement function and participates within pricing of services as applicable.
- Facilitate submission of coverage specifications and obtain quotes from carriers based upon the "EURoeassist, advise, and assume"EUR transaction model.
- Binds coverage and is responsible for the accuracy of placement binders.
- Create and maintain relationships with practice, insurance markets, clients carriers and/or underwriters to provide cohesive client service.
- Advise on changing insurance and risk management market conditions and informs client executives, client advisors, and/or clients of major developments affecting various types of products/coverage.
- Interface closely with client executives and client teams to support client retention and new business production.
- Drive senior placement/technical support activities on assigned accounts, such as ensuring procedural compliance, reviewing data and updating annual renewal exhibits, maintaining accurate placement system entries, to ensure contract execution as required
- Advise management about client issues or trends through clear and concise communication and participates in development of solutions
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Account management and placement responsibility
- Ability to negotiate with product recall underwriters
- Experience in Slip and Endorsement; creation, agreement and on-going servicing.
- Act as a technical referral point on Product Recall insurance for the regional network and wider Product Recall team
- Quote and Bind covers on under the direction of Client Advisers / Executives
- Possess robust product Recall experience
- Have excellent organisational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Have in-depth business acumen and commercial awareness
- Maintain strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have sound research skills
- Demonstrate confidence to advise and negotiate
- Possess the ability to build, manage and develop relationships
- Hold problem-solving and analytical skills
Salary "EUR" competitive salary and benefits package
Marsh offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.