We have an opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Consultant to join our Talent Acquisition (TA) team, based in London. The TA team support Marsh & McLennan Companies’ UK businesses and are part of a global function of recruiting professionals.
Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to use best-in-class systems and methodologies within a market-leading organisation that is passionate about investing in both its clients and employees, setting you up for success from day 1.
What can you expect?
- An opportunity to work in a diverse, global organisation and make a difference every day
- To consult and partner with hiring managers and human resources to implement processes and strategies for mid to senior level hiring
- To develop and grow your career within an experienced and dynamic team
What you will be rewarded with?
- A wealth of resources, support and career opportunities in a growing team
- Good work life balance with a competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits programs including: excellent pension contributions, private health insurance, tuition assistance, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs
- 26 days’ holiday with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days per year
We will rely on you to:
- Deliver a first class client and candidate experience, focussed on increasing the quality and diversity of our candidate pools
- Manage c20-30 roles simultaneously, taking full ownership and accountability for the end-to-end recruitment process
- Identify and utilise cost effective targeted sourcing strategies to effectively build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Act with integrity whilst keeping applicant tracking systems up to date and following company processes and procedures
What you need to have:
- Experience of working in a busy, fast-paced in-house recruitment role
- Proven experience in recruiting within in a highly matrixed organisation
- Passionate about recruiting and identifying top talent, directly
- Extensive experience of direct sourcing strategies, and demonstrable ability to build searches and pipelines to identify 'difficult to find' candidates in competitive markets
What makes you stand out:
- Experience of Workday Recruiter would be advantageous but is not essential
- Recruitment experience gained from within Financial and/or Professional Services
- Excellent interpersonal skills with relationship management experience
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company's 76,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annualized revenue approaching $17 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @mmc_global or subscribe to BRINK.