We have a fantastic opportunity for a Team Leader to join the Schemes & Affinities (S&A) team in our Worcester office. We require the successful candidate to work within a team of Account Handlers and Executives with responsibility for team performance as well as developing relationships with clients of your own..
- To manage the quality and volume of work produced by the team thereby ensuring business income levels are achieved in line with agreed targets and deadlines
- To develop effective relationships with key clients and suppliers
- To manage and develop individuals within the team, including setting objectives, formal reviews, informal 121 meetings, coaching and providing support on Personal Development Plans
- To contribute to the recruitment of new members of staff as and when required, utilising effective search and selection techniques
- To be responsible for identifying training requirements and building the skills and knowledge of the team with particular reference to technical competency and client service skills
- To promote best practice on capture of client data, ensuring accurate records are maintained at all times.
- To monitor credit control in accordance with divisional requirements and work with the Accounts team to minimise errors.
Skills & Experience
- Experience within Commercial Insurance is advantageous
- Working towards or qualified Cert CII
- Comfortable dealing with multiple queries from a diverse portfolio of corporate clients
- Happy to multi-task and support several different challenges
- Team player, happy to work in a busy environment
Jelf is a specialist broker providing Commercial/Corporate insurance to small, medium and large sized businesses, with insurance policies provided by some of the best known insurers in the industry.
Jelf offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work towards their CII qualifications, which will be fully sponsored by Jelf.