Do you have experience working in a regulated financial services environment?
Are you an experienced Customer Service Agent looking to grow into a management role?
Perhaps you're an experienced Team Leader looking for your next challenge?
We are currently recruiting for a Team Leader/ Supervisor to supervise a team of Wealth Agents in our Edinburgh office. You will be directly responsible for the operation, adherence and application of the T&C Scheme for the employees for whom they are responsible.
As a Team Leader your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring details of completion of the competency sign off process are recorded, that the full process is followed and confirmation submitted to the appropriate parties
- Records of role plays, training, and other competency assessment tools and procedures should be fully documented and stored on the employee"EURTMs electronic T&C file within the T&C directory
- Produce QA review results
- Conduct 1:1 meetings
- Maintain CPD/Training records
- Complete Technical and behavioral competency review"EURTMs
- Maintain competence through the monitoring and assessment of their activities by the T&C Team
- Maintain a competency matrix with details of the technical and behavioral competency for each employee
- Fulfill the key responsibilities of an APIE and GPIE advisor in respect of taking a member through guidance calls
To be considered for this role, you will possess the following experience and educational background:
- Anyone performing these roles must have the necessary technical knowledge as well as the coaching and assessment skills.
- Suitable experience in a quality and compliance environment, preferably gained in Financial Services.
- Excellent customer service skills
- needs verbally and through the written word
- Highly competent desktop computer navigation
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Experience with defined benefit or defined contribution pension schemes
- Experience in a fast paced & multi tasked environment
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We"EURTMre in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees "EUR" whether we"EURTMre designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people"EURTMs current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer.
For more than 70 years, we"EURTMve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.