Intern Engineering Associate
Our Company is an innovative, global healthcare leader that is committed to improving health and well-being around the world. Our product offering categories include oncology products, vaccines, infectious diseases and animal health. We continue to focus our research on conditions that affect millions of people around the world while expanding our strengths in areas like vaccines and biologics. We also devote extensive time and energy to increasing access to medicines and vaccines through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver our products to the people who need them.
Our Manufacturing & Supply Division is committed to be the most trusted supplier of bio-pharmaceuticals worldwide. Our facilities, along with our external contractors, suppliers, and partners, create an interdependent global manufacturing network that’s committed to delivering a high quality, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time.
Reporting to the Maintenance Lead, These traineeships will help candidates develop their skills professionally, equip them with valuable industry experience and allow them to gain a firmer foothold in the job market across various sectors.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Critical responsibilities but not limited to:
- Maintenance associate (Internship) will be assisting maintenance team to complete supplier transparency requirement for GMP services in coordination with Quality, Compliance and Audit team. Trainings will be provided by maintenance engineer.
- Key responsibilities:
1. Support maintenance inventory management (Spare parts of equipment /instrument)
3. Support cGMP supplier qualification process
4. Contractor & Vendor management (Qualification, monitoring and documentation)
5. Preventive maintenance (PM) optimization for safety critical plans
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma of Engineering or Science or Equivalents
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a positive, proactive, can-do attitude
- Keen to learn
- good team player
- Strong problem solving skills
- 1. Exposure to the inventory management process in pharmaceutical manufacturing plant.
- 2. Provide insights to the quality systems that supports the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry.
- 3. Exposure to cGMP environment of pharmaceutical industry.
- 4. Experience the real time and process of engaging vendors and contractors for manufacturing environment.
- 5. Understand the types of PMs available and the rigor associated with PM execution.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Limitless opportunities across various areas in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.
- A state-of-the-art facility that delivers solution to its customers world-wide
- Highly engaging team that aims to innovate the future
Our Manufacturing & Supply Division is committed to be the most trusted supplier of biopharmaceuticals worldwide. Our facilities, along with our external contractors, suppliers, and partners, create an interdependent global manufacturing network that’s committed to delivering a high quality, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time.
Current Employees apply HERE
Current Contingent Workers apply HERE
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC, Rahway, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Employee Status:Intern/Co-op (Fixed Term)
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License: