We are looking for a business administrative Professional to join our team in London.
Multilaw (www.multilaw.com) is a leading global network of law firms. The organisation is run by its member law firms and by a small core team at its headquarters in St Pauls, London.
Role Specification #LGBT+Jobs
We require an all round business administrator to support our team with a variety of administrative duties including:
· Scheduling meetings and travel arrangements for Executive Director and key offices
· Production of invoices for annual subscriptions and processing payments received
· General office duties including answering phone calls, ordering offices supplies, mail distribution, filing, proofreading, photocopying and printing.
· Website content management
· Database administration
· Research projects
· Graduate degree
· At least 12-month office experience
· Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent project management skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Corporate sector experience (Desirable)
You will have a high level of attention to detail, be able to work within a small team but also independently when required and will be flexible and be able to use your initiative to ensure that deadlines are met.]
Remuneration: £24K - £32K depending on experience.
Please send your application to Adam, Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!