Why Patients Need You
A career with us is about discovering breakthroughs that change patients' lives. Whatever your role, you'll be part of bringing those therapies to people all over the world. You'll be driving the industry forward and making a positive difference. And you'll discover that amazing things are possible.
What You Will Achieve
In this internship position, you will have the opportunity to be immersed in an assignment in which you will gain industry experience and help solve some of the biggest challenges we face today. With guidance from your mentor, you will understand the expectations of an employee in a professional setting and how to work independently, as well as within a team, to achieve your project goals. You will be part of a collaborative environment that values diverse thinking and encourages calculated risk taking.
Business Analytics & Insights (BAI) harnesses the power of data to drive robust analytical insights that inform some of Pfizer's most critical business questions. With colleagues across the globe, BAI's rigorous analytical expertise is depended on as the compass and decision support for the enterprise. Our dynamic, exciting team of subject-matter experts comes from diverse backgrounds and experiences, including market research, data science, digital analytics, finance, and consulting. As a team, we collaborate to turn data into meaningful insights that will have a direct impact on patient's lives and the future of Pfizer as a data-driven organization.
The person in this role will assist to frame, investigate, and answer key business questions and deliver the analytics and insights to support the adaptation of global strategies and tactics for the local market. This will include performance measurement, customer analytics, customer journey development, customer data mining and market research, as needed to uncover insights.
Market / Customer Analytics
- Provide analytic support in the market and interface with country commercial teams to provide data driven strategic guidance.
- In partnership with country stakeholders, support the execution of business analytics plans that generate insights and influence business priorities and objectives.
- Lead customer/omni-channel analysis and consultation to proactively provide deep insights that drive and maximize business opportunities, including segmentation, customer journey development, data mining, workshopping insights into actions. Collaborate closely with marketing and Customer Experience teams in this context and lead forums to analyze and discuss results with country leadership.
- Act as strategic partner to frame, investigate, and answer key business questions related to the identification and evaluation of commercial strategies and tactics
Commercial Effectiveness support
- Develop business performance tools to maximize insights to drive business strategies
- Deep dive in existing tools and data to propose optimization projects
Collaboration with other Analytical team
- Partner with global analytical teams to adapt global strategies to the local markets.
- Actively seek to share knowledge and expertise with other colleagues making use of knowledge sharing platform.
- Align with other BAI teams (CoEs/other Country teams) to ensure cohesive activities with our stakeholders.
- Act as support Point of contact in the country to navigate in local stakeholders and being able to find analytical solutions across Business Analytics team
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and assignments
- Strong organizational skills, capacity to quickly identify problems and create solutions
- Advanced level of Excel
- On-going diploma in a quantitative discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Experience with commercial, strategy, consulting and/or research/analytics
- 6 months of internship to start on September 2023
Work Location Assignment: On Premise
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.Support Services