Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Join us in this role and you’ll be part of our IT Information Security & Data Privacy international team in the beautiful city of London, UK.
Your “day to day”
• Lead the design, development and improvement of the Company’s enterprise-wide information security architecture while continuously extending it in areas such as identity & access management, data leakage prevention, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and Operational Technology (OT)
• Drive hands-on the execution of the global information security architecture roadmap for the Company
• Manage a team of highly skilled and experienced information security architects utilizing modern methods and methodologies for task management, priority setting, leadership and coaching
• Formalize (e.g. in the form of reference architectures, guardrails, standard operating procedures, etc.) relevant information security principles and requirements that govern how to adequately protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of IT/OT systems used enterprise-wide
• Drive the liaison with the wider IT Architecture community to ensure that information security principles are progressively embedded in day-to-day operations
• Partner with other Information Security Architecture & Engineering leaders to continuously improve cyber security protection and achieve higher levels of information security maturity, e.g. by maximizing the use of automation and data analytics
• Coordinate the research, evaluation, recommendation and implementation of new or updated information security technology solutions that will reduce cyber risk to the Company or otherwise increase performance, reliability, cost effectiveness or flexibility
• Provide expertise to 150+ colleagues in Information Security and other IT functions on matters such as applicable policies, standards, procedures and guidelines, efficient use of tools and technologies
Who we’re looking for
• Minimum 10 years of experience in leading and evolving an information security discipline within a large organization
• Professional certifications in Information Security or Cybersecurity (e.g. CISSP, CISM)
• Demonstrated experience with modern IT architectures such as cloud computing, big data, DevOps, IoT, next-generation firewalls, identity & access management and data leakage prevention solutions
• Proven track record in coaching, mentoring and developing technical staff, including providing career development planning and opportunities
• Proven experience in driving hands-on and end-to-end complex information security transformation projects with multi-million budgets
• Strong knowledge of industry and regulatory requirements (e.g. SOX, GDPR, PCI)
• Considerable technical writing proficiency and oral presentation skills, in English
• Experience in using architecture methodologies such as TOGAF
• Practical experience in Agile/DevOps organizations and cultures
• Highly collaborative, with ability to build relationships with colleagues from different cultures throughout the organization
The job/role offer is subject to valid right to work in UK
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours – we’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers