As the world’s most read and watched LGBT+ publication, PinkNews is the brand for the global LGBT+ community and the next generation. We are seeking an experienced and digitally savvy Brand Partnerships Executive to join our sales team on a full time basis.
The Brand Partnerships Executive will work with the Head of Brand Partnerships and wider PinkNews team to sell campaigns and partnerships across PinkNews' platforms including our website, Snapchat Discover channel, Twitter, events portfolio and more. In this exciting role you will build relationships with new and existing clients and contribute to the growth of the business.
To be successful in the role you will be a creative individual that has experience working on cross-platform campaign sales and account management. We are looking for a self-starter, full of ideas and enthusiasm, ready to join a growing team and support PinkNews as we expand onto new platforms, into new territories and build our brand partnerships portfolio.
- Work with Head of Brand Partnerships to sell digital creative solutions on all PinkNews platforms
- Manage the entire brand partnership lifecycle
- Work and collaborate with the wider PinkNews team to deliver the campaigns
- Account manage the relationship between PinkNews and our clients
- Deliver new business pitches — creating impactful and engaging content for brand pitching proposals
- Prospect new partners ensuring a variety of verticals are engaged
- Develop relationships with brands and agencies to drive revenue growth
- Own schedules, timelines, project plans and keep the team on track
- 1+ years of experience selling digital advertising solutions
- Experience of managing relationships with both clients and agencies
- Demonstrable understanding of digital media platforms
- Confident, articulate and collaborative
- A self motivator able to work independently and flexibly with an ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Great development opportunities
- Fun, hardworking, social team environment
- PinkNews is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that celebrates differences, allowing you to do your best work.