PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognised as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
This role reports to the Manager, Training and Quality, and will be part of the Global Agent Enablement Consumer Experience team, responsible for documenting and maintaining process documentation on Salesforce and Signavio, supporting the global alignment of agent knowledge base tools.
The Process Documentation Specialist will work closely with the training and quality managers across all regions, the global CS process owners and external vendors ensuring that all agents have access to the correct and updated process information. They will also produce and update agent support material such as email/chat quick text templates and virtual guides/video flows which offer agents the ability to guide the Player step-by-step through the system menus to resolve their issue.
What you’ll be doing:
- Process visualisation and journey mapping of new and updated business processes both global and regional.
- Work with process owners to support workflow automation and process optimisation.
- Create and update agent CRMs process flows & templates when new processes are introduced, or existing processes are amended.
- As requested attend meetings with training teams and processes owners to understand roadmap of upcoming changes to ensure readiness of agent material.
- Support internal teams with maintenance of agent knowledge base.
- Produce user guides for new and existing tools and technologies.
- Produce Visio flow charts to document process flows.
- Conduct regular audits of existing documentation to ensure all material is up to date, relevant and compliant.
- Test new systems and features to support creation of training and briefing material (screen shots, videos).
- Update relevant stakeholders on progress and readiness of initiatives.
- Produce and update agent support material such as email templates & chat quick texts.
- Produce and update virtual guides/video flows which offer agents the ability to guide the Player step-by-step through the system menus to resolve their issue.
What we are looking for:
- Experience using process mapping programmes such as Visio.
- Ability to self-learn and adapt to new tools and technologies
- Critical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work under own initiative, take ownership of processes and devise solutions to identified challenges
- Excellent attention to detail
- A Flexible and dynamic approach in an environment that is constantly evolving
- Time Management and prioritisation
- Proven experience in delivering against project roadmaps
- Experience of working against defined goals
- Previous experience working with tools such as Salesforce, Oracle, Atlassian (Confluence).
- Knowledge and experience of online gaming, online media and digital content
- Understanding of cultural differences that may impact consumer and agent expectations
- Previous experience working in a contact centre environment with outsourced partners.
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.