PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Now, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
The SIEE Customer and Content Engineering (CCSE) Team Administrator reporting to Chief of Staff, Customer and Content Engineering. This role will provide administrative support and general administrative team assistance to the Customer and Content Engineering team based in Europe (London and Liverpool).
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing administrative support to the Engineering leads based in London and Liverpool.
- Arranging Team events; Sending out invites, arranging external meetings.
- Raising purchase orders in our SAP Portal and managing approvals.
- Group travel bookings for larger events e.g., quarterly partner train.
- Quarterly group meetings & events. Coordinating travel/accommodation and venue hire.
- Extensive travel planning, visas, accommodation and ensuring that these are within budget.
- Serve as a helpful knowledge point of contact for staff within the department, and help in a hands-on, proactive manner.
- Supporting a variety of activities to meet the needs of the team.
- Be responsible for support on specific projects from time to time.
- Event support for Customer and Content Engineering: including Engineering summits, Conferences and Team Social events.
- Producing merchandise for internal events – designing, sourcing internal approvals and final sign off on products.
- Managing agenda for meetings; contacting management team and sending out invites.
- Booking reservations for offsite team Meetings Social Event(s) – Sourcing venue, managing budget, invite list and food/beverages.
- Point of contact for the suppliers linked to events and team merchandising.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years relevant experience in a similar industry.
- Core experience as a Team Assistant.
- Self-managed (well appointed, prioritised and organises varied work schedule under pressure).
- Strong communication, Teamwork and collaboration skills are a must.
- Influencing skills through various communication tools is a must.
- Superior interpersonal and relationship building skills, ability to work in a multicultural environment and flexible working and coordinating across time zones (US and EU typically).
- Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities and work effectively in dynamic and complex matrix organization is a must.
- Must be highly organized, reliable, proactive, self-initiative and strong attention to details.
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to author and deliver presentations is a must.
Our teams use a variety of collaboration tools and the role will require some proficiency in the following tools to be effective:
Microsoft Office applications:
- Forms (ability to create surveys is desirable)
Google Workspace tools:
- SAP (desirable)
- Confluence (desirable)
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment
without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment),
race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or
civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade
union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.