About the team:
Medimix is a global technology company that specializes in providing business understanding, Real World Evidence insights and information support to the pharmaceutical, diagnostic, and medical device industries. Our solutions leverage big data and evidence-based information, to advise and support business decisions in forecasting, marketing, commercial analytics, business intelligence, health economics, medical affairs, strategy and licensing.
Under the direction of the Product Manager, this individual will work in an integrated computer network environment. An employee in this classification perform analysis and produce documents such as general specifications, functional detailed specifications, planning and user manuals. Their responsibility is to deliver an outstanding user experience providing an exceptional and intuitive application design. Responsibilities include product manager assistance in studying and strategizing solutions, designing and documenting solutions, coordination between project owners and developers during development phase and training to end users.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
Assistant Product Manager will, under the direction of the product manager, analyze project objectives and recommend solutions. He or she will support functional analysis, propose and document designs and assist developers during implementation. He or she will realize internal and external reviews, facilitate solutions deployment, provide training and manage documentation. He or she will monitor delivered products and provide corrective or evolutionary maintenance to ensure quality and improved user experience.
Needs and Objectives
- Analyze and document needs and goals
- Analyze the existing organizational context
- Identify constraints of performance, security and quality
Solution Definition & Specifications
- Translate requirements in terms of quality, performance and security
- Define solutions and validate feasibility in collaboration with other teams and project owners
- Prototype the solution
- Write and validate specifications with other teams and project owners
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings
- Quickly and iteratively create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, low and high-fidelity mockups
- Communicate with engineering teams, as well as business stakeholders and executive leadership
- Ensure the voice of the customer is present by incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design
- Performing metrics analysis post-launch to inform design/UX optimization efforts
- Know how to use prototyping tools such as Sketch, Balsamiq, Invision, or equivalent
- Assist developers
- Identify and qualify change requests
- Provide specification changes as needed
- Develop test plans and organize functional, integration and acceptance testing
- Produce and monitor performance and quality indicators
- Ensure proper deployment by performing tests delivery
Training and Maintenance
- Create user manual and provide training
- Manage project documentation
- Ensure update of functional and technical documentation throughout the life of the project
- Monitor tickets and propose corrective or evolutionary maintenance
- Perform reporting and ensure compliance with the commitments (SLA)
- Provide support for technical and / or functional evolution
Education, Professional Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Analytics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, or related field.
- Experience in writing product requirements and specifications, comparable to 5 years
- Knowledge in creating mock-up UI/UX designs using Sketch or Balsamiq
- Understand large-scale data platform capabilities and possess enough technical depth in the areas across these data capabilities (analytics and engineering) to assess risk and find solutions; including being well versed in all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Systems analysis skills and business data processing applications would be favorable.
- Good understanding of software development cycle.
- A good understanding of relational database design.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of quality processes and the ability to produce high quality solutions.
- Software lifecycle development experience; Strong customer service skills in working with users.
Personal Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professionalism, accuracy and timeliness are very important to this position, as well as being able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational, time management and follow-up skills; Ability to identify, prioritize and execute tasks to meet project deadline.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and guidance from Seniors; Ability to understand details of computer program design.]