Associate Manager, Information Technology
The IT Manager will be primarily responsible for managing a team within a contact center support group across multiple locations. They will provide technical leadership, staff development, project planning, and will need to deliver and deploy technical solutions meeting the needs of the business. Acts as an expert, providing direction and leading the staff of the team, is responsible for the delivery of various projects within the IT field and serving to the business needs. Is providing guidance, mentorship and in some occasions training to staff.
• Manages staff of 1-10 contact center administrators
• Manages team workload and performance development of employees, such as appraisals, career development opportunities
• Ensure the team adheres to change, configuration, incident and problem management processes
• Ensure the team adheres to documented process for supporting the global contact center operations
• Maintain the stable operation of the on-prem and cloud-based contact center systems by overseeing the planning, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing of all hardware, software, and communications components
• Work with other IT managers and staff to deliver the contact center services in support of the team’s objectives.
• Manages software licensing at appropriate levels by understand licensing requirements of contact center components, working with vendors to price and purchase, and keeping internal records
• Influence the day-to-day operations as well as service improvement
• Acts as a project manager for various contact center-specific projects
• Acts as a liaison between IT team and business leadership in the company
• Supports the business with regards to technical projects and solutions, IT processes improvement and development.
• 0-2 years of people management experience, within the IT field or backed up with IT experience;
• Experience in contact center support team will be considered a strong advantage
• Experience in Genesys PureConnect and/or Genesys Cloud will be considered a strong advantage
• Fluency in English and proven communication skills (both verbal and in written);
• Degree in Computer Science, IT, Management, Business or related field a plus;
• Proactivity and problem-solving attitude;
• Client focused approach backed up with good negotiation and transpersonal skills;
• Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
• Strong leadership skills
• Self-motivated person able to work with large worldwide cross-functional teams
• ITIL Certification will be considered a plus
As an equal opportunity employer, PPD believes that employees are the key to its success, and is committed to your professional growth. We offer an attractive salary, comprehensive benefits package as well as bespoken personal development and training programs.
How to apply:
Please submit your CV in English. Suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Registration on our website will also give you the opportunity to be considered for other
positions if this one is not the most appropriate for your qualifications and