Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 6+ years') or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
- OR Master's degree and previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable 4+ years)
- OR PhD (comparable to 2+ years)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated proficiency on technical operating systems
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to train and mentor junior staff
- Demonstrated ability to be project solution driven
- Good written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Can independently perform root cause analysis for method investigations
- Technical writing skills; ability to write quality documents (SOPs, investigation forms, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of QA metrics of program base; ability to write and recommend changes to PPD SOPs
- Ability to independently optimize analytical methods
- Project and time management skills
PPD values the health and wellbeing of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive. Below is listed the working environment/requirements for this role:
- Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
- Able to work upright and stationary and/or standing for typical working hours.
- Able to lift and move objects up to 25 pounds
- Able to work in non-traditional work environments.
- Able to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
- May have exposure to potentially hazardous elements, including infectious agents, typically found in healthcare or laboratory environments.
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities.
PPD Benefits Overview:
PPD offers comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, employee assistance program, wellness program options and more.
Other benefits include:
- 401k with matching contributions, life insurance, long term and short-term disability insurance, flexible medical and dependent care spending accounts.
- Work life balance programs including paid time off for vacation/sick time, paid holidays, floating holiday and vacation sell back program.
- Wellness benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness facility access or discount, health coaching and more.
- Education reimbursement and tuition assistance programs, professional development training, skills training, education loan repayment plan, dependent scholarship program and more.
- Employee appreciation events, service recognition awards, annual reviews, merit plans and bonus plans
- Community connections and activities including philanthropic engagement, volunteer service projects and more
- Other great options including pet insurance, legal and financial services plan, auto and home insurance discounts.
PPD is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group.