Serves as a large scale project or program lead and subject matter expert responsible for effectively and efficiently identifying and implementing innovative solutions to significant and complex operational issues. Accountable for assigned, complex initiatives aimed at supporting and/or ensuring quality operational delivery via efficient and effective processes, associated systems, training and communications. Interprets data on complex issues, leads cross-functional teams and makes good business decisions with minimal support.
• Supports and collaborates with initiative teams to prepare, organize, coordinate, document, and/or provide the development and delivery of department products and services to a globally dispersed cross-functional audience.
• Creates varied support materials, presentations, and/or tools to support the department's remit and strategies.
• Prepares, coordinates and/or delivers working group materials, facilities and communications per established processes, timelines and milestones.
• Supports and participates in process improvement initiative teams.
• Participates in and supports initiatives to develop, optimize, improve and assess compliance with processes and associated systems/applications, training and communications.
• Undertakes projects, assignments, and administrative tasks per business needs.
•Prior Project Management Experience Required and Project Management Certification (PMP) Preferred
• Basic understanding of process improvement fundamentals
• Fundamental investigative and analytical skills
• Decent negotiation skills
• Familiarity with clinical management technology and systems, and good computer skills
• Good judgment, decision making, escalation, and risk management skills
• Effective oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing
• Good interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
• Good attention to detail
• Familiarity with regulatory guidelines and directives
•Basic knowledge of procedural documents
Decent creative and critical thinking skills