Working along with significant supervision, this position will learn to and assist in providing management of the design timelines and significant issues with system design for all systems assigned. The position will help the designer to coordinate the efforts of IRT Developers and support staff, and may assist as back up to the primary design liaison with clinical project management team and clients. This position serves to assist in gathering user requirements and design the technical specifications for IRT systems and reports, as well as helping to define interaction of IRT data with other databases at PPD or vendors. This position also helps manage IRT project timelines and budgets as assigned.
- Assist the primary design liaison between the client and IRT Design ensuring timely delivery of all required IRT services.
- Assist in gathering requirements for system design and reports.
- Assist in performing informal testing
- Assist in developing training materials and system support guidelines and train users and support staff as needed.
- Learning to and assisting in managing project budgets and timelines as they apply to IRT to ensure services are provided in a timely manner and IRT stays within the study budget.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 2 years’) or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:Understanding of relational database concepts.
- Ability to focus on project work and efficiently bring projects to completion.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with data manipulation or presentation tools (such as SQL, report writing packages, or MS Access).
- Demonstrated proficiency in office productivity applications (e.g., Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel).
- Ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team and adapt to changing priorities.
PPD values the health and wellbeing of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive. Below is listed the working environment/requirements for this role:
- Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
- Able to work upright and stationary for typical working hours.
- Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities.
- May require travel. (Recruiter will provide more details.)