MS/MA degree in statistics, biostatistics, mathematics or related field and a minimum of four years' experience required
-Minimum of 2 years' experience with Ph.D;. or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
• Strong SAS programming skills.
• Ability to direct and promote teamwork in a multi-disciplinary team setting.
• Proven performance of required tasks, as evidenced in outstanding performance in current tasks and/or documented record of accomplishments.
• Evidence of strong management skills, as shown through management of multiple projects and/or staff members.
• Demonstrated initiative and motivation.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Good organizational skills with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities.
• Positive attitude and the ability to work well with others.
PPD is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group.