- Manages and coordinates cross-functionally (BD, Ops, resourcing teams, etc) to support the biotech bid defense meeting process, maximizing efficiencies and leveraging synergies across the organization.
- Promotes operational excellence within the organization by supporting department initiatives, continuously improving and innovating processes and identifying opportunities for improvement and automation.
- Conducts data analytics and metrics reviews to support decision-making and planning efforts.
- Supports the defining and implementation of governance standards, processes, and metrics. Champions and trains the biotech organization on use of established processes and tools.
- Establishes, implements, maintains, and monitors sponsor-specific portals.
- Aids in the development of content for governance presentations and/or partnership meetings.
Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.
Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Represents the department as a prime contact on projects. Interacts with internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between functional areas. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 5 years). In some cases an equivalency, consisting of a combination of appropriate education, training and/or directly related experience, will be considered sufficient for an individual to meet the requirements of the role.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
Strong relationship management skills and commercial acumen
Strong organizational and time management skills
Confidence to handle sensitive information and data effectively
Capable of coordinating multiple tasks while still delivering high quality results
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Capable of working on a team and effectively managing several requests at once
Capable of interacting effectively with all levels and business units inside the organization
Detail oriented and responsible with an aptitude for problem-solving
Customer service oriented