Serves as a program point person for schedule adherence and monitoring staff activity. Assists with client reporting and real-time management responsibilities. Assists the client and management team with marketing and medical information projects. Provides analysis of contact center data to the client and internal contacts.
- Monitors online and offline activities and provides work direction to agents and ensures staff schedule adherence.
- Provides work direction to staff during high volume periods. Works directly with management and ensures adequate line coverage and maintains program service level(s).
- Analyzes, captures, and assists with reporting on contact center metrics. Provides adverse event and product compliant reports to the management team and to the client.
- Provides detailed information directly to the client concerning marketing and medical information initiatives, staffing, service level, and other call metrics.
- Assists with training and support of client specific software programs, such as phone system and workflow management software.
May take calls as needed, if
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 2 years).
- In some cases, a second language may be required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent language skills (comprehension, speaking, reading and writing) must be demonstrated if the position requires languages other than English
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
PPD values the health and wellbeing of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive. Below is listed the working environment/requirements for this role:
- Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
- Able to work upright and stationary for typical working hours.
- Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities
- May require travel. (Recruiter will provide more details.)