Call center reporting Associate
PPD’s mission is to improve health. It starts as an idea to cure. It becomes a life saved. All in-between, it’s you! We know that meaningful results not only require the right approach, but also the right people. We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference in healthcare, grow their careers, and work with some of the brightest in the industry.
The Call center reportin associate (Workflow Management Associate) serves as a program point person for schedule adherence and monitoring staff activity. Assists with client reporting and real-time management responsibilities. Assists the client and management team with marketing and medical information projects. Provides metrics and data to the management and quality teams. Provides analysis of contact center data to the client and internal contacts. Takes calls as needed. Performs tasks with little supervision. Responsibilities include:
- Monitors online and offline activities and provides work direction to agents to ensure staff schedule adherence. Provides work direction to staff during high volume periods. Works directly with management to ensure adequate line coverage and to maintain program service level(s).
- Analyzes, captures, and assists with reporting on contact center metrics. Provides adverse event and product compliant reports to the management team and to the client. Provides detailed information directly to the client concerning marketing and medical information initiatives, staffing, service level, and other call metrics.
Education and Experience:
Previouse call-center enviroment experiance
Intermediate Excel skills
Excellent organizational skills
Strong attention to details
Ability to handle multiple tasks
Excellent problem solving skills
Excellent English language skills (comprehension, speaking, reading and writing)
Excellent computer and keyboarding skills, especiall
Time Management skills
Ability to work in a team environment and/or independently as needed
Demonstrate confidence and initiative
What we Offer:
• Learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential
• Extensive benefits package based around the health and well- being of our employees
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working culture with work- life balance
• Collaborative and friendly environment
• Global exposure and opportunity to work on international assignments
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing - We are one PPD –
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you.
PPD is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters
an environment of mutual respect. PPD is committed to providing equal employment opportunities
without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group.