Would you like to become part of PPD’s Commercial Finance Team and contribute in all aspects to the department’s and company’s success?
Then we have an opportunity for you - join our team of global professionals as a:
Commercial Finance Analyst
You will be primarily responsible to gather and analyze data for budgets, proposals and contract modifications. As part of our global team you will be coordinating the budget and proposal development process to ensure the timely response to our clients' requests.
To join our team of global professionals you need to possess the following essential skills and background:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business-related area;
• Experience in budget and financial analysis and/or bid preparation will be considered an advantage;
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software (minimally Word and Excel);
• High quality oral and written communication skills;
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and excellent organizational skills;
• Ability to process and analyze data from diverse sources;
• Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you.
As we are likely to receive many applications, sometimes we are unable to provide feedback to everyone.